BIANCO D`UCO

Wine from a historic vineyard located in La Arboleda, Uco Valley. Varietal expression, freshness and elegance. Cuore italiano, anima argentina.
DATA SHEET

The illustration reflects the landscape of Tuscany, the surroundings of the Cappella della Madonna di Vitaleta in Val d’Orcia, Siena, and behind, the imposing Tupungato volcano in Mendoza. Represents the origins and place from where our ancestors came, and where they arrived.

ELABORATION

Oenology
without rules

Direct pressing of 70% of the grapes, while the remaining 30% partially fermented with skins. The first part fermented together with a stems infusion. In both cases by tasting we decide when to remove them and to continue fermenting in new French oak barrels, until its completion.

Enología sin reglas - Bira Wines
Suelo y clima - Bira Wines
VINEYARDS

Soil and climate

The Malvasia comes from a historic vineyard planted back in 1964 in La Arboleda, Tupungato, Uco Valley.